What is a foosball table, ask many people. A foosball table can turn in to a great amusement around the house. It is for kids and adults alike. This is an excellent indoor hobby especially if you don’t have time for any other hobbies or just you want to stay indoors because it is cold outside.
We usually make tournaments once a week at home and it is fun. We usually play two on two because one on one is not as satisfying. It turns out into quite a party every week, we have snacks, drink a few bears, play a little and always have a ball. But as the professional cleaners North Hillingdon say, you can’t have fun without a little cleaning. As every thing around the house, the foosball table requires constant maintenance.
Usually I use home-made cleaners North Hillingdon or just use whatever comes in hand. Here are a few pointers about cleaning that playground of yours:
1. Start by removing all the dust from the table.
2. You can use a damp cloth to do so. You can use a little alcohol or a little vinegar with water to clean the dirt off the table and from the players. Cleaning the dirt off the players is important to keep a top performance and certainly don’t forget to clean the ball.
3. Usually the dirt builds up most in the corners and around the doors so pay special attention to these areas.
4. Don’t forget to wash all handles because most of the times people touch them with greasy hands.
5. In the end use a little grease to improve the moving of the iron sticks.”